Don’t assume that once a pool is installed, your worries are over. Improper drainage and soil pressure can lead to a host of problems. East Alabama Home Inspectors offers pool inspection services to make sure your pool is not damaged and everything around the pool has been properly installed. We have inspection experience with residential pools and shared pools at duplexes. Our completed report will include photos. You will receive as much information as possible to help educate you about your pool, its structure and drainage. Call 334-231-2827 today to schedule a pool inspection in the Auburn, AL area.
We look for hazards in the pool area, we don’t test the water quality. Our pool inspection services are thorough. We will go as far as pouring water on the coping and concrete area around the pool to see if there is a slip hazard.
We also check:
– The metal that is touching water to make sure it is grounded correctly
– The electrical work around the pool
– The bottom and liner of the pool to check for cracking and damage
– We also look at the pool’s plumbing and piping to make sure everything is working. Contact East Alabama Home Inspectors today to learn more about our pool inspection services.
– If you’re thinking about buying a house with a pool, there are some important things you need to know — before closing the deal. A swimming pool is one of the most valuable assets in a home and it can be the place your family and friends share some of the best times of their lives.
Or it can be a headache that just won’t go away.
Get a Certified Pool/Spa Inspection.
You’ll want to buy your next home with your eyes wide open. But unless you’re a pool expert yourself, you’ll be wise to engage a professional pool inspector to conduct a thorough inspection. You need one that’s been around some time and has experience with a wide variety of pools – and the many problems that can happen with them over the years.
Advanced Pool Inspections Offer:
– Continuity Bonding
– Detect Possible electrocution and Electric shock drowning hazards
– Ultra sensitive pool leak detection down to 1/10,000th of an inch.